Outdoor Trekking Multi-function Tactical Oxford Backpack 50L
Customer's Appreciation & Order Re-peat
1. Heavy duty fabric---Constructed by heavy duty industrial 600D oxford PVC* 2 times coated, in standard yarn and more density, anti-friction and anti-cut, waterproof, durable.
2. Good pattern---Comfortable and breathable back cushion and shoulder S shape straps, strong decompression seismic design with mesh/sponge/foam.
3. Carrying strap---Single shoulder, or two shoulders both can take, lightweight design, big capacity, no pressure to take.
* Accessories---Side resin quality D-ring can hang many things, e.g. compass, in the top of the backpack there’s a woven nylon webbing hanging loop that can hang somewhere easily.
* Functional design---On the side, there’s one carrying strap w. cross stitching on two ends, and on the back, there’s two comfortable adjusted shoulder straps, with double sewing and triangle sewing on both shoulder strap ends, and also one detachable single shoulder straps. Outside there’s many pockets that can pack mobile, water bottle, book, I-pad and etc.many daily necessaries.
* Outdoor packs, outdoor gear bags, outdoor tactical backpacks.
1. Yearly, there’s backpack stocks in warehouse, five colors totally, e.g. tan, black, desert camouflage printed, ACU printed, forest camouflage.
2. ODM and OEM both workable, if you have own design or backpacks to develop, we can do customized logos/patches etc., our specialized team will show you surprised service and value.
3. Every detail, e.g. stitching sewing line, it’s flat, vertical and even, keep the standard to sew the whole backpack, it’s delicate like a gift to receive when get in hands.
4. Quality, based on AQL2.5-4.0, with strict production testing standards, to keep stable quality for every shipped bags to oversea markets, which gained many old customers’ recognition.
It can be applied to outdoor hiking, mountaining, actual combat training, travel, adventure, tactical and etc. outdoor activities. It has both ease of use, and much comfort to carry to help people explore the world and nature passionately.